Scarab Intaglio Cameo Pendant 14K
Free shipping from €150 within NL
Only the real deal, no goldplated!
Returns within 14 days!
This 14k Ancient Scarab pendant is a Roman symbol of rebirth, transformation and renewal. The image of the pendant comes from a Scarab found from the excavation at Pompeii. In the year 79 AD, the volcano Vesuvius exploded and covered this luxurious city under meters of lava. During the excavations of the city, special relics such as mirrors, ivory combs and lucky charms were found. These little amulets and talismans were worn on a daily basis by the women of Pompeii and now you can add one to your treasury too! How amazing is that!?
Over the years, the Italian family-owned company has collected a huge collection of artifacts that allows the revival of this type of beautiful art from the ancient world!
Hang the Scarab on your favorite necklace, we're sure you'll never take this ancient beauty off again!
- 14k gold
- Available in different stone types
- Engraved in Italy
- Made in the Netherlands
MADE TO ORDER
When placing the order, your unique item will be made into a pendant in our workshop in the Netherlands. The delivery time of the pendant is +/- 2 weeks.
Have you found your vintage ring but it is not the right size? It is possible to resize your favorite ring to the desired size by our goldsmith!
Click here for more information & advice about ring sizes or send us a message via chat, our social channels or send an email to email@example.com
Attention! If you have a ring resized or engraved, the product can no longer be returned.
All orders are shipped gift-ready! Our boutique packaging is made of velvet and real suede!
1. Avoid contact with perfume, body creams, hair sprays or other chemicals. They ain't friends!
2. Store your jewelry in a cool and dry place. Avoid placing your jewelry in direct sunlight, as semi-precious stones can discolour.
3. You can wear gold jewelry while showering, but keep in mind that no metal really likes water. Chlorine is very harsh on jewelry, so be sure to take it off when swimming!
4. It is better to take off your jewelry while sleeping. While we're asleep we move more than we think and that can bring harm to your favorite new piece!
5. Sweat and metals don't mix. Do not wear your jewelry while cleaning, gardening or other sports activities!
Shipping & Returns
All our shipments are insured against damage and theft!
Ordered before 2 p.m. on working days, shipped the same day! From €150 your package will be shipped for free within the Netherlands! For Germany, Belgium from €300
You can always return your order within 14 days.
NB! It is not possible to return made-to-order jewelry!
Get in touch
We are here to help!
Do you have any questions about a ring, your size or one of our other items? Please contact us via e-mail address or send us a message via chat! We aim to respond within 24 hours.