Measure your ring
1. See if you have a ring that fits the finger you would like to order a ring for.
2. Measure the inside of the ring with a ruler.
3. Use the size chart below to determine your size.
Measure your finger
1. Order our ring size tool to measure your size at home!
2. Can't wait? Then take a strip of paper or string and wrap it tightly around your finger, but make sure that the strip or string still fits over your finger!
3. Mark the place where the paper or string meets and measure the distance with a ruler (mm). This gives you the circumference of your finger, using the table below you can read the European size.
1. Measure your ring size end of the day, when your finger is at its thickest, for the most accurate measurement.
2. Measure your size several times.
3. Are you going to stack? Yay, once you stack you never go back! We advise you to take into account that rings that you want to stack are best ordered up to 1/2 size larger.
4. It's good to know that thicker tires can feel tighter. Consider going up a size when it comes to chunkier style.
5. Do you hesitate between two sizes? We recommend ordering the larger size. It's all about comfort.
Ring ring, help is calling!
Not quite sure yet?
Contact us! Ask for help via chat, our contact form or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org