August Birthstone Peridot Ring 14k
Free shipping from €150 within NL
Only the real deal, no goldplated!
Returns within 14 days!
Complete the look:
The peridot stands for independence, assertiveness and letting go and is the birthstone for the month of August. The ancient Egyptians worshiped the stone as the sun and believed it to bring good luck. In the zodiac, this birthstone belongs to Leo.
One of the must-haves from the gbop collection are of course the birthstone rings made of 14k gold! This classic never gets old and its simplistic design makes it perfect to wear with other rings.
- 14 carat gold
- Peridot: ø4mm
The goldsmith needs an average of 1-2 weeks to make your jewel. If you need it sooner, please contact us.
Have you found your vintage ring but it is not the right size? It is possible to resize your favorite ring to the desired size by our goldsmith!
Click here for more information & advice about ring sizes or send us a message via chat, our social channels or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention! If you have a ring resized or engraved, the product can no longer be returned.
All orders are shipped gift-ready! Our boutique packaging is made of velvet and real suede!
1. Avoid contact with perfume, body creams, hair sprays or other chemicals. They ain't friends!
2. Store your jewelry in a cool and dry place. Avoid placing your jewelry in direct sunlight, as semi-precious stones can discolour.
3. You can wear gold jewelry while showering, but keep in mind that no metal really likes water. Chlorine is very harsh on jewelry, so be sure to take it off when swimming!
4. It is better to take off your jewelry while sleeping. While we're asleep we move more than we think and that can bring harm to your favorite new piece!
5. Sweat and metals don't mix. Do not wear your jewelry while cleaning, gardening or other sports activities!
Shipping & Returns
All our shipments are insured against damage and theft!
Ordered before 2 p.m. on working days, shipped the same day! From €150 your package will be shipped for free within the Netherlands! For Germany, Belgium from €300
You can always return your order within 14 days.
NB! It is not possible to return made-to-order jewelry!
Get in touch
We are here to help!
Do you have any questions about a ring, your size or one of our other items? Please contact us via e-mail address or send us a message via chat! We aim to respond within 24 hours.